Stainless Steel Slitting
Whether the steel is from our own inventory or from yours, we can slit steel as narrow as .250 inches andas wide as 48 inches!
At Consolidated Metal Service, Inc., we offer stainless steel slitting with a special emphasis on narrow slit coil.
Stainless steel slit coil is commonly used in:
- Fourslide / Multislide Parts
- Fin Tube Applications
- Deep Drawn Parts
- Automotive Parts
- Medical Parts
- Furniture Hardware
- Roll Form Parts
- Corrosion Resistant Applications
- Food Service Parts
In addition to custom slitting metals, other services provided by Consolidated Metal Service, Inc. include:
- Cold Rolled Steel Edging – removing slitting burrs from the edge of steel coil and rolling the edge into a desired shape.
- Cold Rolled Steel Toll Processing – slitting and edging your coiled metal inventory which you can drop-ship to our location.
- Local & Cross-Country Shipping – providing local delivery with our own fleet and cross-country shipping through national providers.
Requesting a quote is a great way to get started
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have about our services and products…